Turnaround Time

i have just paid for some products , two days ago. I got an email saying they have shipped but there is no tracking number lol.

I have emailed several times, No response, I found this review site. I was like ohhh noooo. what have I done? I spent about 300 nz dollars, Not huge amount, but half a weeks work, for these *** bags,.

I would love to know how to get sites like this shut down, It is not fair they get away with it. I usually only buy online if they have paypal, I had to cancel my credit card and also get a form from bank to dispute the amount as fraudulent/ I should have done the research before paying, My fault!!

learn from me,, don't bother. some fat lazy asian has your money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of resella pharmaceuticals shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $273. Resella Pharmaceuticals needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resella pharmaceuticals shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resella Pharmaceuticals.

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1344323

Their gmail account number is cmhome78@gmail.com

They have no contact number. I ordered their Calcium based filler which they claim is equivalent to Radiesse and we all ended up with infected skin and needed to be put on Amoxicillin for severe cellulitis to our cheeks (eyes completely swollen and shut) and our injection sites had to be drained of the puss that had accumulated.

The product smelled like stinky cheese and that should have been a sign the product was infected when we received it.

Their fat disolving product is ok so I only order that one.

to Elaine #1430567

You guys dont know what youre doing. Asterile technique.

You should have a surgical antiseptic to wash with first. And a prophalatic dose of amoxillin 500mg before even injecting. You are penetrating the dermis..

Your primary barrier to bacteria that live everywhere naturally on your skin in the air etc. Your home is not the doctors office so you need to take special measures to have a clean work area.

Ive used the same product and experienced nothing like you report.

You just dont have any clue as to what youre doing!

Suzanne.morss
Seattle, Washington, United States #1327027

Call your local police and file a claim. Then contact all the media outlets you can think of. I believe they are in Canada (Montreal), but I also think they could be in California.

Culver City, California, United States #1320630

I have ordered and had a good experience.